A well-known casino haven, Las Vegas is one of the best places in the United States to visit with your friends and relatives and have a blast. Las Vegas has lots of spots which are beautiful, fun and adventurous, no matter from where you have come or what you like.
It is a great city to visit all the year round. Book hotels in Las Vegas and enjoy when the cooler winter temperatures are pleasant for sightseeing, and when the temperatures rise in summer, the hotel pools becomes an important part of the daytime activities.
There are various joints in the city which will make your vacation better than you had imagined. Some of the best places to visit and things that can be done in Las Vegas are mentioned below:-
- Bellagio Casino and Fountain Show – Bellagio in Las Vegas is a high-end, spectacular resort with a number of gems hidden in its corridors. Here you can visit the Botanical gardens, Gallery of Fine Arts and the Conservatory. There are several restaurants as well as a spa and salon. Besides, one can also enjoy the legendary Bellagio Casino, which is considered as one of the biggest Las Vegas tourist attractions.
Also, the beautiful fountain is an added attraction to Las Vegas. The fountain here goes every fifteen minutes or so which is a beautiful showcase of water along with a music set. In case, you are looking for free things to see in Las Vegas; then this fountain show is awesome to see.
- High Roller Ferris Wheel – Riding in a Ferris wheel is one of the best things to do in Sin City. It is located at the Linq Promenade, and the Wheel is the icon of the city. The Wheel is about 550 feet high and gives a full panoramic view of the city, and one can see the most famous destination, the Strip. It takes about 30 minutes to complete one full rotation. There are usually 30 to 40 people in each capsule or cabin. One can enjoy the spectacular view of Las Vegas city and its glory by riding in the wheel at night.
- Hoover Dam – Hoover dam is built on the Colorado River which houses Lake Mead, and it is largest water reservoir in the country. Built in 1935, the dam provides electricity to three different states namely, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Add Grand Canyon and Hoover dam in the list of places to see while visiting the USA.
- Stratosphere – Stratosphere Tower is yet another beautiful and breath-taking place of interest to be seen in Las Vegas. The tower is at the height of almost 1150 feet and is one of the best places to enjoy. One can also enjoy the thrill rides on the top like SkyJump, Insanity and Big Shot. The outdoor deck offers great views of the city is one does not like the adrenaline rush, and this makes it one of the best places in Las Vegas.
- The Mob Museum – The Mob Museum is officially known as the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement and will remind you of the Wild-Wild-West seen in the Hollywood movies. The museum depicts the document of the story of the Mob in the USA through technology which exhibits portraying individuals, fashion trends and the cultural events of the time. It also includes vintage electric chair and a piece of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre wall. Various portrayal and video clips are quite interactive, and it is one of the awesome places to visit on the sightseeing tours in Las Vegas.
- Paris, Las Vegas – Paris, Las Vegas gives you a chance to cover two cities in one day. Outside the resort is the model of Eiffel Tower which makes into most of the Las Vegas pictures. ‘Paris Opera House’ can be found along with the romantic Eiffel Tower restaurant in the building. You can take a lift to the 46th floor and enjoy the views of the city just as you would have done in Eiffel tower. You can enjoy the place if you are with your partner and is one of the best places to be seen in Las Vegas.
- The Strip – If you do not know where to go in Las Vegas, then The Strip is the best place to check out. It is almost 3 kilometres long section which runs through the middle of Sin City and is lined with luxury resorts, theme places, jubilant casinos and grand restaurants. The Strip can be visited at night as the whole city is then illuminated with yellow lights and neon signs which make an enthralling experience. It is also one of the best places to see in Las Vegas as all the places to see here are either around or near to this place.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area – You can find various guided tours available for Red Rock Canyon which will take you far away from the lights and noise of the city. You can enjoy the serene 25-kilometer long drive to the desert in the middle. You can simply enjoy the Mojave Desert with its red hills or even take a hike here. You can make use various options available to you, and this makes it a star feature in Las Vegas tourism scene.
- Neo Museum – Neo museum is homage to the Las Vegas as it has always been the home to some of the brightest neon signs on the side of the streets. The museum is an effort to store, showcase and refurbish these signs that have been used for years. Guides will tell you about the history of the various signs displayed. The pieces of these signs have been restored, and some of these are in the original condition as the whole pieces of signs could not be recovered.
- MGM Grand & CSI – MGM Grand & CSI is one of the best Las Vegas attractions for adults. If you have got the experience, you can test out your detective skills by participating in the simulated version of the popular TV series. This Grand restaurant has a beautiful pool in this resort and has a beautiful sight to be seen by your soaring eyes.