Global oasis of residential property for sale UAE is no longer just eastern oil-rich country with first-class tourism facilities. By now, the state has become an excellent platform for those who seek for long-term investments, expansion of their business influence area. Properties sales field is at its highest pace in UAE, and every day you can find here a new opportunity to obtain different types of residential property at agreeable rate. Since 2006 new legislation regulations, citizens of all countries can freely sale or acquire real estate in certain areas. Progressive legislation, absence of sale taxation, a wide range of dwelling options and diverse prices – that is why both individuals and businessmen around the world choose purchasing property in emirates as a reliable investment opportunity.
Going to buy property in Dubai? Ask YzerProperty for assistance!
UAE housing market is natural habitat for YzerProperty company – for many years we were working in the sphere, which means we can guarantee our customers only high-grade service and reliable protection of their interests. YzerProperty will accompany you on all stages of purchase, and first we will help you choosing the best option among various types of UAE property for sale: starting with low-cost accommodations from the developer to the luxury dwellings across the emirates. We want to help you in making a worthwhile investment.
On our https://yzerproperty.com/property-buy page, you can find the current and most appropriate offers for residential real estate in Arab Emirates according to your needs. Here you can check prices of diverse dwelling types – apartments of mid-price range, splendid villas, gorgeous townhouses and other investment projects.
How is the procedure for buying property in the UAE
In most cases, the acquisition and registration of the necessary documents for your new real estate is quite simple, as the emirates’ authorities also benefit from enhanced transaction processing free from any taxes. The procedure comprises the following stages:
1. A potential purchasers choose a property of interest. On this stage, it is necessary to make sure that the company-developer or real estate agent has a license that gives them the right to sell real estate to foreign citizens.
2. The next step is to document the sale. Since May 1, 2014, the unified form of the agreement operates on the territory of Dubai. The use of the new form greatly accelerates the process of registration of real estate in the property.
3. The parties draw up a preliminary agreement, which lists the main details – participants, price, terms, description of the object, etc. Then the future owner must deposit a certain portion of the total value of the acquired real estate.
4. To come into effect, the transaction must be registered with the Land Department of Dubai.
5. After the registration procedure is complete, the purchaser is given a Certificate of Ownership. After the preliminary agreement on the purchase of real estate is contracted, the rest of procedure is usually completed within 14 working days.
Our specialists will help you at all stages of the transaction because we know how is it important to have a reliable partner during taking big decisions. Let us assist you in building your future life in UAE – and be sure we will help you make it fabulous!