The United Arab Emirates is a friendly, vibrant, and dynamically developing country that is definitely worth a visit. Travel packages to the Emirates are chosen both for a beautiful holiday, and for romantic trips together, celebrating the best birthday, and for adventures with friends!
It is not at all strange to choose the best – a wonderful vacation in one of the most wonderful countries in the world, where every tourist is groomed and cherished so that they return home with the best impressions of the UAE. In this article, we will look at why it is worth visiting one of the most beautiful countries.
1. At the mention of the UAE, associations with luxury, beautiful views, and expensive cars immediately appear. And it really is! Often on the roads of the country, you can see famous and unique car brands, such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, and Bentley. If you don’t have the opportunity, but you want to take a ride, for example, on a brand-new Lamborghini, then apply for car rental services here: lamborghini cars. Car rental is a pretty convenient option for those who want to touch luxury or feel freedom. After all, you no longer have to think about the schedule, guide and public transport. You decide where to go, and where and for how long to stay in a particular place.
In addition, if you plan to visit different regions in the UAE, renting a car will be a salvation for you. In the event that you do not know how to rent a car correctly, we recommend reading the following article.
2. The UAE has a very high level of comfort and security. You can safely walk around the city, relax, knowing that you are not in danger. There are very strict laws here that make staying in the Emirates calm, relaxed and protected.
3. The UAE does everything to surprise its tourists. Every year something new happens here that fascinates and delights the whole world. So, for example, the Dubai Tower — Burj Khalifa Dubai became the center of attraction for tourists. It is the world’s tallest skyscraper with a height of 163 floors. It accommodates offices, apartments, Armani 5* hotel, shops, SPA, restaurants. On the 148th floor (555 m) there is the highest observation deck in the world. At the foot of the Burj Khalifa is one of the largest and tallest fountains in the world – the “dancing” light and music fountain. In the evenings, the water jets “come to life” to famous musical works from all over the world. If you want to learn more about the sights of Dubai, where to go and what no tourist should miss, then read the article.
4. Holidays in the UAE are not just about swimming in the sea. There is a wide selection of sightseeing trips. For connoisseurs of cultural and historical values, trips are organized to ancient monuments of local architecture, museums, exhibition galleries, desert terrain, and even mountains. For those who do not like a quiet and peaceful holiday, extreme jeep trips, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, skydiving, as well as helicopter rides are provided. If this is not enough, think about the unique man-made archipelagos of the UAE – Palm-Dubai: hotels, restaurants, water parks, golf courses, and other infrastructure are located here, as well as the private possessions of the richest people in the world. In the UAE, everyone will find adventures according to their interests.
5. While in the UAE, you will learn what real shopping means since for holidays in the Emirates it is a real “must-have”. So, for example, Gold & Diamond Park, located in Dubai, inside which the equivalent of the gold reserve of an average European country will be accumulated with excess. Dubai Mall is the largest shopping center, which accommodates 1,200 stores and provides customers with a heavenly abundance of goods and pleasures with prices: thus, the reduction of import duties and the absence of VAT make the price tag for any product pleasant addition to shopping.
The UAE is a place that everyone needs to visit!